Book your Mini Business & Personal Branding Headshot Photography Session at The Thames Valley Expo Reading on 2nd November 2021 we can create some fresh photos for professionals, creators & entrepreneurs – everyone has a story to tell. After lockdown many people are wanting a new revamped look for their social media presence so we think this is a brilliant opportunity for individuals to get a new headshot whilst networking at the Expo.
The cost for your 15 min photo shoot costs £25 and includes 5 images, using a grey or cream/white background, this offer is only available at The Thames Valley Expo Reading so book your time slot now!
We would love to use your images on our website and social media, it would be amazing if you can also send us a testimonial afterwards. We would also love it if you could post some good reviews/ share our posts and tag us etc!
So….What are the next steps to creating your new photographs?
These next steps are a guide to how we work to help you do this:
The most important aspect of planning your shoot is to know more about you, in advance of your shoot we will send you the following questions so we can create your story and plan your shoot:
- Tell us about your business
- What services do you offer?
- What would you like in a photographer?
- Do you need any photos for social media and content ideas?
- Do you have any props you would like to use?
- Do you need any other shots for your business or website?
- Where are you going to use the photos?
- Do you know what you would like to wear in the photos?
When taking personal branding images, we also need to think about we want your head shots to be genuine – what we mean by this is we take a shot of who you are with good lighting and light retouching only. We want the photo to look like you!
To appear genuine it’s about the expression – looking amazing and stylish. The location and background will be important to reflect your job. Are your customers going to be meet you in a suit or jeans and t-shirt? What you wear in the photos should be in the style of how your customers are going to work with you.
We need to answer this question for you in your headshots – I would hire you because…?
We have discussed what you would like, where we are going to take the photographs then all you to decide is what to wear!
You want to be your customers to see you as the best version of yourself, so think about the clothes that make you feel and look your best, and also what you want people to think about you. Do you want to come across as creative? Fun? Easy-going? Professional?
- SOLID COLOURS work well with pops of colour.
- CONSIDER YOUR COLOUR SCHEME AT FOR YOUR BRAND, for example if your website is decorated white then keep the colours light not dark.
- TRY YOUR CLOTHES ON before the day and make sure you are happy with them! Maybe look at them in front of a mirror from different angles to see how they look.
- IF YOU FEEL GOOD YOU WILL LOOK GOOD!
Colour can make a real statement and be really eye-catching in a portrait and really make your photo, pop! Always try on your outfits before you come and please feel free to send over your ideas before so we can discuss what you would like.
We are here to help you so please feel free to ask us as many questions as you want!